Saint Michael’s College now offers a summer program for international high-school students that will improve their English and help them prepare for university admission. In 2018, it will take place between July 1 and August 10.
Students with intermediate language abilities or higher will
- Study English on a university campus
- Gain valuable academic skills
- Improve spoken English
- Prepare for the TOEFL and SAT
- Learn American culture in formal and informal settings
- Gain an understanding of the university admission process
- Enjoy extra-curricular activities in places like Boston, Montreal, and local Vermont sites
- Make friends with American and international students.
The program is described in full on our Academic Web Page.
Mornings: English Reading, Vocabulary, Writing, and Grammar
Afternoons: TOEFL and SAT Preparation, Oral Skills, Special Topics Classes
Evenings and Weekends: Social, cultural, and athletic activities
Students experience the program as full-fledged university students with full access to campus facilities, including the library, technology centers, makers-space, Adventure Sports Center, dining hall, student center and more. Evening and weekend activities are organized. Accommodations are typically in one of our premium residences.
An all-inclusive cost of $5,570 includes…tuition, room and board, books, full access to university facilities and activities, airport transfer, academic and career counseling, health insurance and health care, 3 meals/day, linen and bedding, 24 classroom hours/week
To register, complete an application for the Intensive English Program