Apply for Undergraduate Study
Direct or Conditional Admission?
Direct Admission is for students with English proficiency levels ABOVE the equivalent of TOEFL 79 or IELTS 6.5. and who wish to begin their undergraduate program.
Conditional Admission is for students with English proficiency levels below the equivalent of TOEFL 79 or IELTS 6.5. and wish to be considered for the Pathway Program before transferring to the undergraduate program.
Direct or Conditional Admission
|Components||Direct Admission||Conditional Admission|
|Int’l Student Application||Required||Required|
|Passport Photo Page||Required||Required|
|English Test Scores||Required||Required in most cases|
|Essay or Writing Sample||Required||Optional|
For Fall Semester: June 7
For Spring Semester: November 1
Late applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you wish to apply after the deadline, it’s important that you contact Admission@smcvt.edu as early as possible.
- Your application and supporting materials will be forwarded to the Admission Committee for consideration.
- We will contact you should we have any questions or require additional materials.
- If your application is complete, we will inform you of our decision, usually within two-three weeks.
- A $500 USD deposit is required to secure your place in the program.
- Upon receipt of your deposit we will send you admission documents including an I-20 form, which you will need to obtain a US student visa.