You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend! Please call 888.448.7111 ext. 3 to register!
1982 Reunion Committee: Barbara (Cavallo) Gallant and Jeff Dodge are leading the effort and are looking for more classmates to join them on the committee. Email Chad Ahern '99 at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in serving on this committee.
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by faculty and alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year awards
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- If you're a golfer, the Saint Michael's Athletic Department Golf Classic will be held on Friday, June 3 at the Country Club of Vermont. Stay tuned for more details.
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a fun run, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
The Reunion 2017 schedule will be posted online in January. A brochure and registration form will be mailed by April 1.
Wondering who else is coming? We will post registrant's names beginning in April.
Where to Stay!
- We strongly encourage you to book your hotel early as early June in Burlington attracts many visitors. Room blocks at local hotels can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May.
Updated: March 28, 2017
||5 YR Total
*Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class.