You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend! Registration will open on April 3, 2017.
1987 Reunion Co-Chair: Glenn Brady, Deb Desjardins, Mike Fucigna, Julie Garvey, Thomas Hanna, Jonathan Heroux, Maria McGee, Geoff Starr and Kate Townsend.
The committee invites interested classmates to join them on the committee to make your 30th reunion special. Email Angie Armour '99 M'09, director of alumni and family relations at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by faculty and alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year awards
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a fun run, a golf outing, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
The Reunion 2017 schedule is available in the left side column.
Wondering who else is coming? We will post registrants' names starting in late April.
Where to Stay!
Hotel room blocks can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May. Please be sure to book your accommodations well in advance.
Updated: March 28, 2017
||5 YR Total
* Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class.