You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend! Registration will open on April 5, 2018.
2003 Reunion Committee: Allison Galla, Julie Kelley, Jay London, Louis Mancinelli, Monica Meunier and Drew Russo.
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year Award winners
- Tour campus and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience from current students
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a 5K fun run, a golf outing, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
Come join us for our class event at the Archives, 191 College Street, in Burlington. Food will be provided by Bluebird BBQ.
Wondering who else is coming? We will post registrants' names starting in late April.
Where to Stay!
Hotel room blocks can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May. Please be sure to book your accommodations well in advance.
Interested in reliving your college days? Rent a townhouse for the weekend!
Updated: May 25th, 2018
* Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class