- BA from Saint Michael's College (English)
- M.Ed. from UVM (Higher Education Administration and Student Affairs)
What do you like most about teaching/working at Saint Michael's College?
Working at Saint Michael's College is a gift and a privilege. I work alongside amazing colleagues, have the opportunity to engage 1:1 with talented, creative, and unique students, and am inspired by the vision of the founding Edmundite order - providing an education that empowers students to go out and make the world a better place.
What do you like about Saint Michael's students?
Saint Michael's College students are energizing, inspiring, funny, open, kind-hearted, compassionate, intelligent people. What's not to like??
How would you summarize your Saint Michael's experience?
Through its Catholic mission and liberal arts tradition, Saint Michael's nurtured, challenged, and inspired me in my years here as a student, and this still holds true today.
What's your favorite campus location and why?
Too many to have one favorite, so here's a few:
- Upper Room of the Chapel of Saint Michael the Archangel - quiet, peaceful, calm
- Alliot Student Center cafeteria (way back, by the windows) - you feel like you're a part of the community, but can chat intimately with close friends
- The "Nature loop" - the essence of VT in our backyard! Perfect running/walking/cross-country skiing trail to get lost in, within a 3 minute walk of campus