Resources and Information
Cross State Travel Information
The State of Vermont has determined that any county with less than 400 active cases of COVID-19 per one million residents is now eligible for quarantine-free leisure travel. Click the link to identify quarantine and non-quarantine counties throughout the Northeastern United States.
Traveling to Vermont
Rules and guidelines to follow when coming to Vermont: https://www.healthvermont.gov/response/coronavirus-covid-19/traveling-vermont
- Information for staying healthy:
- Vermont Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- Tracking Global Cases of COVID-19
Resources Provided by the Information Technology Department
Please click here for student, faculty, and staff resource, as well as other resources provided by the Information Technology department.
How to stay healthy
Preventative hygiene practices when you are on or off campus can help keep you healthy and slow the spread of disease. Here are some things you can do:
- Wash your hands often and carefully with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. This applies to students, faculty, and staff.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Use disinfectant wipes to clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Use your own pens and pencils as possible.