Resources and Information
- Information for staying healthy:
- Vermont Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- Tracking Global Cases of COVID-19
Resources Provided by the Information Technology Department
Please click here for student, faculty, and staff resource, as well as other resources provided by the Information Technology department.
Read the latest CDC travel warnings and know the Travel Health Alert status of the places to which you are traveling. If you are traveling to areas with a Level 3 or higher Health Alert status, you will not be allowed back on campus until you have completed a 14-day period of self-isolation elsewhere.
How to stay healthy
Preventative hygiene practices when you are on or off campus can help keep you healthy and slow the spread of disease. Here are some things you can do:
- Wash your hands often and carefully with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. This applies to students, faculty, and staff.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Use disinfectant wipes to clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Use your own pens and pencils as possible.