Why Saint Michael's?
Saint Michael’s is a liberal arts university where you have the academic flexibility to pursue more than one major field of study and explore your interests, in fact 25% of our students complete two majors. Learn more about our academic programs here.
- Your advisors, faculty, and mentors will guide you toward opportunities for work and research so you can enhance your CV while pursuing your degree.
- Our residential campus will become your home away from home, full of opportunities for learning outside of the classroom, developing friendships, and developing your leadership skills.
- As the only Edmundite university in the world, we are welcoming to every faith tradition and are committed to walking beside you as you find your purpose and seek opportunities for real social impact.
- You will be welcome here. St. Mike’s has been welcoming international students since 1950s and once on campus, you will be part of our Center for Global Engagement and supported by our Office for International Students and Scholars. We recognize and offer credit for IB, Cambridge, and other foreign credentials.
- Our admission process is flexible and supportive. Contact Lisa Lagerquist, Associate Director of International Admission, to talk about applying to Saint Michael’s College.
“My role is to support our international applicants. I’m happy to answer questions about foreign transcripts, merit aid, English proficiency, or SAT scores (not required!) and to guide you through the application process.”
Where Are We?
Surrounded by a giant outdoor classroom, Saint Michael’s College is just minutes from downtown Burlington, Vermont. Between the shores of Lake Champlain and the peaks of the Green Mountains, Burlington is a vibrant, diverse small city known as one of the healthiest, safest, and most appealing places in the country. The scale of Burlington means that everything is within reach – from internships, to restoring local ecosystems, to outdoor adventure, like hiking and skiing. We are close to Montreal, Canada and Boston, Massachusetts.