Get individual attention
Transfer students arrive at St. Mike’s with different needs than a typical first-year student. We are familiar with those needs and how to ensure each transfer student gets the individual attention they need to be a success. If you’re looking to make a change in your college experience, consider transferring to Saint Michael’s College where an inviting community is ready to welcome you and help provide a smooth transition.
Applying is Free & Straightforward
New Transfer Candidates
To apply as a new transfer candidate, you must submit the following:
Step 1: Submit your application. Add Saint Michael’s College to your Common Application or complete our Saint Michael’s Application. Choose the one that works best for you, there is no application fee to apply to Saint Michael’s.
Step 2: Submit your official final High School Transcript.
Step 3: Submit your official College Transcript(s).
Transfer applicants should submit the undergraduate application, indicating all previous course work and accounting for time spent away from formal education. Transfer applicants are not required to submit test scores or professor recommendations but they will be considered if included with the application. You may be asked to submit a mid-semester grade report during the decision process.
Re-Applicants to Saint Michael’s College
If you have applied to Saint Michael’s College in the last year, you may reapply by submitting the following:
- Submit the Application Reactivation Form
- Submit your official final High School Transcript
- Submit your official College Transcript(s)
Transfer to Saint Michael's College and Receive Two Courses Tuition Free
Students who transfer to St. Mike’s will be eligible for two tuition free courses and/or credit bearing internships (total of eight credits) through our fully online or blended on-campus Accelerated Summer College during the summer directly following the semester they enroll:
- A student who has completed at least one full-time semester of college (12 or more credits) at another tertiary institution after high school graduation is considered a transfer student.
- New transfer students who are admitted for Fall 2024 and remain enrolled full-time through 2024 are eligible for eight tuition-free credits during an ASC session in Summer 2025.
- The tuition free courses available through ASC offered do not include online winter sessions or residential fees for blended on-campus session.
- Students are responsible for course material fees.
At St. Mike's, we work to ensure:
Your education will be affordable and you’ll graduate on time
Attend our Accelerated Summer College where you can complete up to an entire semester in just a summer.
You’ll acclimate, find friends, and get up to speed quickly
Comprehensive, and personalized orientation activities help you learn campus and make connections quickly.