English Language Proficiency Requirements
|Language Proficiency||Program and Level||Notes|
|Undergraduate and Master’s Level Study|
|79 TOEFL / 6.5 IELTS / C1 Cambridge / 110 Duolingo||Undergraduate / Bachelor’s Degree Program||Test requirement may be waived with two years of English-language education|
|Master’s Level Study|
- The following tests of English proficiency are accepted for admission into our programs: TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, Eiken, iTEP, and PTE. Contact the Admission Office for more information.
- The CODE for sending TOEFL scores to Saint Michael’s College is 3757.
- Institutional TOEFL and Paper-Based TOEFL are acceptable on a case-by-case basis. Contact the Admission Office for more information.
- SAT and ACT are NOT required for admission to the undergraduate program, nor for scholarship consideration
- GRE and GMAT are not required for admission to graduate programs.