Here are the steps you need to take to apply:
- Complete the Common App for admission
- Complete the Saint Michael’s College Member Questions
- Request that your official high school transcript be sent to the Admission Office, along with the School Report form
- Applicants will find these forms on the Common App web site.
- Updated senior year grades (as updated each term)
- Send us your test scores
- St. Mike’s is a test optional institution. That means it’s your decision whether or not to include standardized test scores. If you choose to do so, you can submit your scores from the SAT 1 (code 3757) or ACT with Writing (code 4312). If you have questions, your admission counselor is happy to help.
- Submit Recommendations
- You are required to submit one or two recommendations from teachers and/or counselors.
- We also welcome submission of recommendations by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), via Slate.org, or secure fax (802.654.2906) as a convenience to recommendation writers.
Please note: While your application must be received by the deadline to be considered on time, supporting school documents like recommendations, test scores and transcripts may arrive in the few weeks following the deadline with no penalty to the student. Additionally, some students use the Additional Information section of the Common App to explain academic hurdles, family circumstances, disciplinary violations, or a whole host of other things they are passionate about or want us to know. This year we know that students may have a number of matters they want to share with us. We invite you to do this on your application.
Please contact the counselor who works with students in your area or call the Office of Admission at 800.SMC.8000.
Applicants can also get online support for the Common App through the Applicant Help Center.