Here are the steps you need to take to apply:
- Complete the Common Application for admission
- Submit the $50 application fee or a fee waiver
- Request that your official high school transcript be sent to the Admission Office, along with the School Report form
- Applicants will find these forms on the Common App web site.
- Transfer applicants should also request a transcript from their current college.
- Send us your test scores
- St. Mike’s is a test optional institution. That means it’s your decision whether or not to include standardized test scores. If you choose to do so, you can submit your scores from the SAT 1 (code 3757) or ACT with Writing (code 4312).
- Submit Recommendations
- You are required to submit one or two recommendations from teachers and/or counselors.
Please note: While your application must be received by the deadline to be considered on time, supporting school documents like recommendations, test scores and transcripts may arrive in the few weeks following the deadline with no penalty to the student. We also welcome submission of recommendations by email (email@example.com) or secure fax (802.654.2906) as a convenience to recommendation writers.