Alumni Events Calendar
Join us for SMC Alumni Events!
Saint Michael’s College and the Alumni and Family Engagement Office are looking forward to resuming more in-person events this winter! Over the next few months, we have plans in the works for NYC, NJ, Burlington, Washington, D.C., and more! Please check back often as we continue to add events to our calendar.
If you have an idea for either an in-person or virtual event for our St. Mike’s family, we’d love to hear it! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with event ideas or questions.
- Saturday, January 28th: Saint Michael’s Basketball takes on American International College (AIC) in Springfield, MA! The women’s team tips off at 1pm and the men’s team takes the court at 3:30pm. After the game, there will be a post-game social planned by the CT Valley Lunch Bunch at Nathan Bill’s in Springfield, located 2.2 miles from the AIC Gym. To RSVP for the social, please reach out to Andy McElroy ’71 at email@example.com or Tom O’Hara ’74 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, February 2nd: The Saint Michael’s Media Creation Studio is celebrating its official opening! Join us for an alumni panel with special guests Tom Caron ’86, Jonah Kessel ’06, and Clare Wool ’88 at 4pm on the 3rd floor of St. Ed’s, followed by an open house and reception at 5:15pm in the Media Creation Studio (2nd floor St. Ed’s). RSVP today!
- Saturday, February 4th: One of our very own Purple Knights, Todd Roberts ’01, is being inducted into the Northeast-10 Conference Hall of Fame! Join us in cheering on the women’s basketball team against Assumption at 1pm, followed by the men’s basketball tip off at 3:30pm, with Todd’s induction occurring at halftime. See you there, go Knights!
- Wednesday, February 8th: Boston-area alumni, are you feeling the luck of the Irish? Cheer on the Celtics as they go up against the Philadelphia 76ers! The game starts at 7:30pm with a pregame social before at Causeway Boston beginning at 5:30pm. While all are welcome to attend the pregame social, the group tickets to the game are sold out. To be added to a waitlist for the game, please email email@example.com.
- Monday, February 20th: Do you know a young, emerging reader? Are you looking for ways to best support them as they navigate “breaking the code?” If you are a parent, grandparent, or family member who wants to help your reader make meaningful progress, we have an opportunity for you! Amy Knight of our Graduate Education Department has graciously offered to host a four-part Literacy Series for those looking to help their little ones with their reading! If you are interested in joining such a group and taking advantage of this educational opportunity and want more information, please reach out to Sydney Rybicki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, March 30th: Save the date! Purple and Gold Day is on the books– RSVP to come! If you are interested in hosting or helping to plan a Purple and Gold Celebration in your city, please reach out to Sydney Rybicki at email@example.com.
Save the date! Reunion 2023 is officially on the books: Friday, June 2nd through Sunday, June 4th. We will be celebrating all class years that end in 3s and 8s, but as always, all are welcome! Stay tuned for more information about the weekend. Start booking your accommodations now!