Tuition + Calendar
Or use a button below to apply to the Intensive English Program in your own language!
Instructions for Applying for an English Language Program
To apply for an English-language program, you must provide the following:
- Completed application (short version)
- English-language test results if you wish to enter the Academic English Program. Applicants to the Intensive English Program are not required to provide test results.
- Official secondary school transcripts in English
- Copy of photo passport page
- Financial certification for one or two academic semesters
What Happens Next
Upon receiving your complete application and supporting materials, we will begin processing your application as quickly as possible. We will send you an official acceptance letter, usually by email.
A $500 USD deposit is required to secure your place in the program. Upon receipt of your enrollment confirmation, financial certification and a copy of your passport, we will send you admission documents including an I-20 form, which you will need to obtain a US student visa.