Monday, November 9 – Thursday, November 12, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our annual Career Symposium is moving online for a four day event full of alumni speakers and enriching panels.
Saint Michael’s graduates from around the country who have successfully navigated the professional world will share their personal stories and offer career advice. Students are encouraged to attend, listen, ask questions, and hone their networking skills.
RSVP today! All Saint Michael’s College current students, recent graduates, and alumni are invited to attend this annual career exploratory event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please use this link to view the logon information for our panels.
Schedule of Events
We look forward to having you join us virtually for our 2020 Career Symposium. Join us for a week-long event beginning on Monday, November 9 through Thursday, November 12. A pre-recorded keynote will be shared with all attendees prior to the start of the week.
Monday, November 9
Law, Government & Policy- View the recording here.
- Liam Cahill ’20, Legislative Aide, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Kathleen Korby Wells ’86, Support Enforcement Officer, State of Connecticut Judicial Department
- Kathleen Insley ’96, Lawyer, Insley & Douthat, LLP
Healthcare- View the recording here.
- Natalie Ledue ’16, Family Nurse Practitioner & Primary Care Provider, Healthcare Community Health
- Peter Keefe ’16, Student, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- David Weiss ’15, Nurse, University of Vermont Medical Center
Tuesday, November 10
Finance & Accounting- View the recording here.
- Jenna Carroll ’92, Senior Vice President, Merrill Lynch
- Meghan McCormack ’11, FSO, Ernst & Young
- Tim Ross ’03, Chief Financial Officer, Aloha Foundation
Nonprofit- View the recording here.
- Jason Curry ’95, Founder/CEO, Big Apple Basketball
- Brian Giantonio ’77, Chairman/President, Foundation for the Advancement of Catholic Schools
- Katie O’Donoghue ’19, Former City Year Volunteer
Education- View the recording here.
- Adam Johnson ’03, Executive Director, Democracy Prep Public Schools
- Kimberly Pushee Hill ’97, Guidance Counselor, Rice Memorial High School
- Heather (Rubenstein) Vonada ’03, Math Teacher, Woodstock Union High School
Wednesday, November 11
Sales & Marketing- View the recording here.
- Bobby Bailey ’99, Vice President of Marketing, Burris Logistics
- Kenny Buchanan ’02, Senior Executive Sales Representative, Ambu USA
- Andrew Callahan ’02, Co-Owner, Venture Retail Partners
Technology- View the recording here.
- George Hayes ’06, Director of Product Marketing, LogRocket
- Allison Lazarz ’05, Software Test Engineer, Dealer.com
- Jared Peick ’13, Graduate Research Assistant at University of North Dakota Human Spaceflight Laboratory
Exploratory- View the recording here.
- Sarah Drew McKenzie ’02, Therapist, Sarah McKenzie LMHC LLC
- Rilda Kissel ’03, Program Administrator, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Laura Michelle Seifert ’10, Project Manager, HavasHealth & You, Village X
Thursday, November 12
Business & Entrepreneurship- View the recording here.
- Kate Bowen ’04, CEO & Founder, GCB Medical Supply
- Chris Lagan ’92, Managing Director & COO, Congress Asset Management
- Paul Plunkett ’86, Senior Vice President & COO, Hickok & Boardman, Inc.
Journalism & Media- View the recording here.
- Julie Cunningham ’03, Senior PR Officer, MGH
- Tony Flanagan ’89, Director of Photography, Rhapsody Productions
- Ryan Peterson ’98, News Anchor, WTEN-TV News10 ABC