If you're looking to make a change in your college experience, consider transferring to Saint Michael's College where an inviting community is ready to welcome you and help provide a smooth transition.
Transfer to Saint Michael's College and Receive Two Free Courses
Students who transfer to SMC will be eligible for two free on-line courses (total of eight credits) through Accelerated Summer College during the summer directly following the semester they enroll:
- New transfer students who remain enrolled in Fall 2018 are eligible for ASC Session II in Summer 2019 at no charge.
- The free courses are only those offered through ASC II ONLINE and do not include the ASC I residential program.
- A transfer candidate is a student who has completed at least one full time semester of college (12 or more credits).
At St. Mike's, we work to ensure:
- Your education will be affordable and you'll graduate on time
Attend our Accelerated Summer College where you can complete up to an entire semester in just a summer.
- You’ll acclimate, find friends, and get up to speed quickly
Comprehensive, and personalized orientation activities help you learn campus and make connections quickly.
Transfer students arrive at St. Mike's with different needs than a typical first-year student. We are familiar with those needs and how to ensure each transfer student gets the individual attention they need to be a success.
To learn more or schedule a one-on-one advising session and transfer credit assessment with our Transfer Coordinator (over the phone or on campus), contact:
Senior Associate Director of Admission and Transfer Coordinator
Text me: 802.661.4115