Resources and Information
Please remember to fill out the Health Log every day you are on campus.
The form will ask participants to affirm that they do not a fever or any symptoms of the flu, including: chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
Cross State Travel Information
The State of Vermont has released its Vermont Forward Plan providing the steps for a phased reopening of the state. You can read about the Plan here.
Campus Facilities and Services
To see a full list of offices on our website, visit our Campus Directory page.
For specific resources related to Mental Health, please visit our Personal Counseling webpage.
The AD/RD on call can be reached at 654-2000 24 hours a day for any emergency needs or can direct you to the RA, RD, or AD on call.
Preventative hygiene practices when you are on or off campus can help keep you healthy and slow the spread of disease. Here are some things you can do:
- Wash your hands often and carefully with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. This applies to students, faculty, and staff.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Use disinfectant wipes to clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Use your own pens and pencils as possible.
Information for staying healthy: