Become a Student Caller
Apply Online Today! The deadline to apply is Friday, January 31 at 12:00 pm.
Why should you become a student caller?
- Join an energetic team of student callers
- Gain valuable communication skills
- Enhance your resume
- Network with alumni
- Work on campus
This job will lead to students acquiring a thorough understanding of professionalism in the workplace. The role of student caller will require that the employee demonstrates professional workplace behavior including office etiquette and professional customer service with members of the campus community including students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and employers. A student caller should understand basic technology skills. In the position of student caller, the student will learn how to operate the Campus Call software used to reach out to alumni and parents.
- Call alumni and parents of the College
- Update contact information and share campus news
- Raise needed support for the College
- Demonstrate teamwork and communication skills with co-workers.
- Develop a deep understanding and respect for confidential work done in the office
- Must be a current Saint Michael’s College student in good academic standing.
- Must be dependable and hard-working, with excellent communication skills.
- Must exhibit a positive attitude, and demonstrate proper telephone etiquette.
- Must be available to work at least two nights per week.
- Must attend mandatory training on Sunday, February 9, 2020.
- Experience with fundraising preferred, but not required.