Forms for New International Students

Undergraduate Students

Most undergraduate forms are completed online. After your deposit, you will receive your new SMC login and password to access the online forms. Make sure to read the New Student pages for more information.

Immigration Forms

I-20 Transfer Verification – if you are currently in the US on an F-1 visa, you need to complete and return this form.