Registrar’s Office Forms

To ensure that anyone who submits student forms is authenticated as an SMC affiliate, most forms are only accessible through the Registrar’s Office page in the mySMC portal.

mySMC ⇒ Academics ⇒ Registrar

The following forms are available:

Student Information Change Requests
  • Major Change Request Form
  • Minor Change Request Form
  • Advisor Change Request Form
  • Chosen Name Request Form
  • Change of Address Request Form
  • Verification Letter Request Form
Course & Grade Related Requests
  • Permission & Petition Form
  • Course Withdrawal Request Form
  • Transfer Credit Pre-Approval Request Form
  • Course Substitution Request Form
  • UVM Engineering Course Declaration Form
  • Liberal Studies Curriculum (LSC) Waiver Request Form
  • Private Music Lessons Request Form
  • Modified Language Request Form
  • Course Audit Request Form
  • Undergrad Enrollment in Grad Course Request Form
  • Pass/Fail Grading Request Form

Forms for Public & Former Students

Non-Matriculated Student Application Form

Verification Letter Request Form (for degree verifications)

Note: Degree verifications may also be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse. See the Verifications section of our Transcripts & Records page for additional information.