At Saint Michael’s, we will do everything we can to help make your education investment affordable.
- Over 90 percent of our students receive financial aid.
- All admitted students are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships.
- The FAFSA is the only application required to be considered for need-based aid, including grants, loans and work-study. Saint Michael’s FAFSA school code is 003694.
- File 2020-21 FAFSA as soon as possible and before our February 1, 2020 priority deadline to ensure consideration for all available funds.
- Our 2020-21 priority financial aid deadline is February 1, 2020. Learn more about filing dates & deadlines.
International Undergraduate students, please refer to Scholarships for International Students for specific information about aid.
Graduate students, please visit our Financial Aid for Graduate Study page for information and application forms.