Worksheets & Forms
Worksheets & Forms
The following forms are available for you to download in PDF Format. Please submit only those forms requested by Student Financial Services. If you are not certain which worksheet to download and complete, please contact Student Financial Services.
2021-2022 Graduate Financial Aid Forms
Please note that other documents may be requested by the Office of Student Financial Services during the verification process.
2021-2022 Financial Aid Forms
- Federal Verification Worksheet – Dependent Students
- Federal Verification Worksheet – Independent Students
- Federal Student Loan Adjustment Request
- Financial Aid Appeal Form
- Financial Planning Worksheet
- Graduate Student Financial Aid Application
- Student Asset Worksheet
- Parent Asset Worksheet
- Parent Taxable Grants & Scholarships Worksheet
- Student Taxable Grants & Scholarships Worksheet
- Untaxed Income Worksheet – Dependent Students
- Income Exclusion Worksheet – Dependent Students
- Untaxed Income Worksheet – Independent Students
- Income Exclusion Worksheet – Independent Students
- Request to Add a Student Account Proxy
Change in Financial Circumstances
We understand that family finances can change. The 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is based on 2019 financial information, and your situation may be different in 2021. Saint Michael’s College has an appeal process for need-based financial aid. If you or your family have experienced job loss or a significant drop in income since filing the 2021-22 FAFSA, you can complete our Financial Aid Appeal Form that will assist you in explaining your special financial circumstances. The form also outlines additional documentation that may be needed to re-evaluate your eligibility for need-based aid. You can email FinAid@smcvt.edu with any questions and our Student Financial Services team can assist you.