The FAFSA is the only application required to be considered for need-based financial aid including grants, loans and work study at Saint Michael’s.
- The 2024-25 FAFSA will be available in late December 2023 or early January 2024 at studentaid.gov.
- Our priority financial aid deadline is March 1, 2024.
- Submit your FAFSA as soon as possible after mid-January 2024 to ensure consideration for all available sources of aid and expedite financial aid awarding.
- File online at studentaid.gov/
- Saint Michael’s FAFSA school code is 003694
- A new FAFSA is required for each school year
Before you File
Students and parents must create separate FSAIDs and each must connect to a unique e-mail address.
Filing your FAFSA
- The 2024-25 FAFSA will request information about 2022 household income and about assets as of the day you submit the FAFSA.
- Add Saint Michael’s College to your FAFSA with our Federal School Code: 003694
- Be sure to sign and submit your FAFSA. Both the student and (for dependent students) one parent must complete and sign their section of the FAFSA.
After you File
- Watch for your Student Aid Report by e-mail once your FAFSA is processed.
- Review your Student Aid report.
- Saint Michael’s will receive your FAFSA information and contact you should we have any questions or need additional information. It may take longer than usual for Saint Michael’s to receive the data this year from the Federal Government. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for us to receive and review the information.
FAFSA Help & Resources
Contact our office or check out these resources:
General FAFSA Information & Help
Determining Dependency Status and Whether Parental Information is Required
Determining Who is Your Parent for FAFSA Purposes