The FAFSA is the only application required to be considered for need-based financial aid including grants, loans and work study at Saint Michael’s.
- The 2020-21 FAFSA will be available October 1, 2019 at fafsa.gov!
- Our priority financial aid deadline is February 1, 2020.
- Submit your FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1, 2019 to ensure consideration for all available sources of aid and expedite financial aid awarding.
- File online at fafsa.gov
- Saint Michael’s FAFSA school code is 003694
- A new FAFSA is required for each school year
Before you File
Students and parents must create separate FSAIDs and each must connect to a unique e-mail address.
Filing your FAFSA
- When filing, look for the FAFSA-IRS Data Retrieval Tool to directly link IRS income tax information to the FAFSA. The FAFSA-IRS Data Retrieval Tool streamlines the FAFSA process and reduces the need for Saint Michael’s to collect supplemental documentation.
- The 2020-21 FAFSA will request information about 2018 household income and about assets as of the day you submit the FAFSA.
- Add Saint Michael’s College to your FAFSA with our Federal School Code: 003694
- Be sure to sign and submit your FAFSA. Both the student and (for dependent students) at least one parent must sign the FAFSA.
After you File
- Watch for your Student Aid Report by e-mail once your FAFSA is processed.
- Review your Student Aid report.
- Saint Michael’s will receive your FAFSA information and contact you should we have any questions or need additional information.
FAFSA Help & Resources
Contact our office or check out these resources:
General FAFSA Information & Help
Determining Dependency Status and Whether Parental Information is Required
Determining Who is Your Parent for FAFSA Purposes