Biochemistry Learning Outcomes
Students completing the biochemistry major should:
- Be able to frame a scientific question or problem.
- Be able to undertake investigations and perform analyses that provide information about biochemical questions and help to solve biochemical problems.
- Be able to demonstrate accurate quantitative analysis and computer literacy.
- Be able to communicate effectively, through writing and oral communication, the results of scientific investigations.
- Be able to understand and effectively apply scientific ethics.
- Be able to locate, obtain, read, and understand appropriate scientific literature.
- Be able to evaluate scientific arguments critically.