Neuroscience Learning Outcomes
- Students should demonstrate a proficiency of the structure and function of the nervous system at various levels of organization.
- Students should develop critical thinking skills to formulate scientific questions.
- Students should understand how to construct testable hypotheses and design scientific investigations that contribute to neuroscience.
- Students should engage in laboratory investigations that focus on neuroscience.
- Students should communicate results of scientific investigations effectively to scientific and non-scientific audiences in both the oral and written form.
- Students should develop awareness of the philosophical, moral, and ethical issues raised by neuroscience and be able to evaluate arguments critically.