Health Sciences Learning Outcomes
Learning Outcomes for the Health Sciences
Science as a Way of Knowing
- Frame testable hypotheses and predictions.
- Design and execute investigations and perform analyses that address biomedical questions or problems.
Critical Analysis and Communication
- Communicate results of scientific investigations effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Locate and understand appropriate literature in the biomedical sciences.
- Evaluate scientific arguments critically.
- Demonstrate knowledge of major career paths in medicine.
- Demonstrate understanding of impacts on health from various levels of biological organization, particularly cellular/molecular biology, organismal biology, and population biology.